What personal information do we collect from the people who visit our website or app?
When ordering, registering or using our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, upload photos or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, use Live Chat or enter information on our site.
All technical or stored information is anonymous. It is not tied directly to you and cannot be used to identify you.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better respond to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products.
- To follow up with customers after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries).
All submitted information is used only for the express purposes for which it is provided, and is not available to any third party.
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks, and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, who are required to keep the information confidential.
We implement and utilize the latest technology and a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers. We do not store credit card information. Instead, we use tokenization to help prevent credit card fraud and digital breaches.
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third party to recognize you, making your next visit easier.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service, and we use different types of cookies to run the Service.
We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-party cookies to report usage statistics of the Service.
Your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you may not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages may not display properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information. It is always kept private and stored in your account for future reference. We will protect, not share, or make public your:
- Contact information
- Identifiable information
- Photos and videos
We will only share information related to your account with any approved representatives you have assigned to your account.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States, and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email within seven business days.
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle, which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information and respond to inquiries and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can follow instructions at the bottom of each email, or in the "My Account" section of our website.
Social Media and Third-party Sites